Murakami Photography Blog
Murakami Photography Blog


Get in touch with Teri and David via the main website Murakami Photography
You can also keep updated with Teri and David via their public facebook page :)

Wednesday, July 11

Daniel and Jody's Wedding, Wales








About to take a serious dive into Daniel and Jody's wedding day images, but here are a handful to get the juices flowing. I will do a more in depth report on the magical 07/07/07 wedding as I add new images to the blog and the Gallery.

But I just want to thank the families of both Daniel and Jody for making David and I feel so comfortable and welcome the entire weekend. I especially want to thank Daniel's mother, Helen for having us over for the lovely barbeque. It was great to meet everyone before the wedding. :)

Anyway, here are a few teaser images, alot more to come!

Teri and David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors